Spooky, scary skeletons send shivers down your spine… Or in this case are the perfect addition to your collection of halloween decorations. Today on the blog, I’m rounding up some of my favorite halloween home decor inspiration with the neutral home in mind.
From faux ravens in the entryway to floating witch hats on the front porch, these simple ideas are the perfect way to add a touch of fun & whimsy to your home this halloween. All budget-friendly, of course (wink, wink).
- Skeleton : This skeleton is SO fun placed around the house. Propped up in the entryway, hanging out on the stairs, or bellied up at the dining room table – Such an easy decor idea the whole family can have fun with!
- Bat Cutouts : We love these simple bat cutouts around a fireplace mantle or console table. I’ve also seen people use black butterflies instead for a fun twist on halloween home decor.
- Witch Hats : A sweet idea for any front porch with an awning. Hang these witch hats at varying heights & you’ll be the spookiest [& chicest] home on the block.
- Frames : Fill these black frames with a few creepy older photos & you have yourself a sneaky decor idea.
- Matte Black Candlesticks : We added these to our 2023 Fall Decor Roundup & had to sneak them in here too. These matte black candlesticks are so versatile through the seasons.
- Black Taper Candles : And to make those previously mentioned candlesticks extra haunted, slip in these black taper candles.
- Skull : Nothing says welcome home quite like a skull on a coffee table book, right?
- Coffee Table Books : Speaking of coffee table books – This Tom Ford book paired with this Justin Timberlake book are perfect swaps for the season. And while it isn’t a coffee table book, we love this book by Shea McGee. The black detail adds a touch of moodiness for halloween.
- Black Raven : Grab some pretty branches from your backyard, fill up a large vase, & add these creepily cute ravens to the stems. A subtle nod to neutral & minimal halloween home decor if you ask us!
- Cloche : One of those decor pieces you can justify because they are beautiful year-round. This glass cloche is the final touch to that spooky entryway table you’ve been dreaming up.