Spring is in the air and you know this seasonal pillow loving gal is all about a Spring home refresh!
I love that lime green of Spring when all the plants get new life, it brings my heart such joy. Confirming that Spring is indeed my favorite season. Not to mention baby girl’s birthday is in the Spring, so March is just the happiest!
Here are a few of my favorite finds lately to give our home a little Spring spruce.
- I love a neutral colored crock. Mine was a random find from an antique shop, but here is one I’m loving (I found this one on the Chris loves Julia blog—one of my fav home decor blogs!)
- This cutie little rabbit head I’m loving. I found mine at Ace Hardware for a steal $17. (ps. Does your Ace have a home decor section?! I am loving our local Ace!) Currently listed for $40+ on Amazon.
- I have had my little Moss bunnies for years, originally purchased from Hobby Lobby. But these are cute ones from Amazon.
- We have a teeny obsession with bunnies. I am also loving these cast bunny wall hooks. We found ours at a local farm store in Tennessee, so random, so cute! I’m currently eyeing this brass one as well! The perfect gallery wall accent!
- This cannot be a decor roundup without a few coffee table books! I love to style my coffee table books by color. Now that March is here I’m out with the pink and in with the green. A few favorites include : The Established Home by Jean Stoffer, The Flower Hunter, and the LIKEtoKNOW.it book (such a good green).
- I love the Boxwood wreath that hangs on our front door each Spring. It’s the perfect faux boxwood and has such a realistic look. I found ours at the local At Home store years ago, but this one from Amazon has a very similar look (note: this one is only 18” so measure your space!). I typically go with a 22” wreath. I love this one from Amazon in a less structured look.
- These decorative wooden eggs. They look so good! For the past couple of years I’ve displayed these in a bowl on the coffee table. I’m sure they are great for crafting as well but I loved the simple wooden look. Madelyn has now claimed them for her own and loves to “hide” them and then find them in her bunny Easter basket! I currently have these decorative eggs from McGee & Co on my wish list.
- It wouldn’t be Spring without preparing my heart for Easter. I love this book of prayers, Every Moment Holy.
- I love a good decorative plate! I always buy a pretty dessert size / trinket plate for our spoon rest in the kitchen! It’s such an inexpensive way to change the mood and season. I found these Creative Co-Op plates at a local gift shop and purchased just one (green floral print one). These bunny plates from William Sonoma on currently on my wish list!
ADD YOUR COMMENT
Jump in on the conversation, we read each and every comment!
And if you found this helpful, share with your friends!