Back in my days as a Fortune 100 Financial Advisor my work gear consisted of black power suits and 3-inch high heels. And though I long ago said goodbye to those beloved high heels, as an entrepreneur I have found another set of gear that is essential to create a distraction free, zone of productivity! Below you’ll find ten of my work from home essentials, the ones I love and use almost daily! This guide goes out to all the entrepreneurs in your life (or lets be real, this one is for you!). Gear up!
My favorite work from home / entrepreneur essentials:
- The perfect Black leggings are the power suit of the entrepreneur and these lululemon dupes are amazing (I own several pair!). A great pair of stretchy leggings is a must for long days at the desk writing emails, blogs, and for conquering all the awesome, important things we do as entrepreneurs on the reg.
- I’m pretty sure this candle has made the list on every single one of my gift guides this year. For good reason because it smells amazing and supports a great small business! Get it, you won’t regret it! 8 oz, glass jar.
- Shoutout to my own product! My Blueprint Year teaches you have to create and achieve goals that matter through my one of a kind goal-setting process! Get my 5-day video series plus what entrepreneurs around the world call “the favorite thing on my desk” —the newly updated! One Year Business Journal to stay on track towards the things that matter. With monthly journal prompts, data and analytics trackers and more!
- Cute Blue Light Glasses for the days that require a little burning of the midnight oil. We all have them.
- There’s a reason this tumbler is on every gift guide and influencers LTK page ever… Stay hydrated and look stylish doing it!
- These inspirational pencils were a new find this year and I’m absolutely loving them. Not only pretty gosh darn inspiring but also perfect for styled shoots and pretty desk accessories. Totally a business write-off *wink*!
- This brass letter opener from Izola has been on my desk for years. I’ve gifted them to students and clients and the status for “all time favorite desk accessory” isn’t budging anytime soon. Get you one, here!
- Proper Tee “homebody” hoodie. So soft. So perfect. Oversized. Depending on the vibe you’re going for, you may want to size down!
- I cannot be the only one who loses my airpods atleast 2xs a day. Keep those little escape artists in check with a pretty Airpod Pro case! Not mad about that “B-Milk tea” colorway. 44k reviews later, Thank you, next.
- Last but not least, a splurge this year rolling in at $300+ but when you need to block out noise and concentrate, these Bose noise canceling headphones are my fav. They are comfortable for long wear and pretty too. #priorities.
Thank you Target and Amazon for being an entrepreneur’s best friend (aka highest paid on payroll).
Related : Our Complete 2022 Holiday Gift Guides
From one entrepreneur to another, keep rocking.