As a mom of a busy toddler, running a company, and trying to maintain a regular date night … these are items that I personally love and continually show up on my Christmas wish list year after year.
1) $50 – I have used this yearly prayer journal from Val Marie Paper for years and absolutely love it. This year I’m eyeing the “Rosemary” colorway for my pwn Christmas wish list. Just a tip, buy early! These are prone to sell out! Also, feel great about supporting a small business owner and sweet mama.
2) $20 — This is my absolute favorite candle. While the “cardigan climate” is a seasonal scent, I burn it all year long and love it! The perfect warm apple cinnamon scent. Plus supporting a small business owner is always a win! I get the 8 oz glass jar.
3) $20— A gift that keeps on giving! I love the Magnolia Magazine Subscription, and I always look forward to getting a new magazine in the mail each season. I have gifted this to girlfriends before and it was so fun to hearing from them when they received their magazines, $20 well spent!
Related : Holiday Gift Giving outside the Box
4) $32+— I fell in love with the Spoiled Mama brand when I was pregnant with Madelyn. This is a great buy for any pregnant ladies in your life or post-partum. I am obsessed with the bump gloss. I used it throughout my pregnancy and found it lasted longer and helped my skin better than any other oils I tried. It also smells amazing, like I’ve been to the spa! Post pregnancy, I love the remodeling serum and the indulge sugar scrub. These products feel like a splurge but they last a long time, much better than any of the more “affordable” products I tried.
5) $14+ — Several years ago I started working to replace my personal care and cleaning products with non-toxic products. I started using Herbivore Botanicals for my daily skincare and absolutely love it. My skin feels so healthy and though these products are a bit of a splurge, they last a really long time. My two must-haves are the Pink Clay bar soap and the Phoenix face oil.
6) $36 —I just recently discovered Jessica and love her YouTube content. When I saw this “I’d rather be watching Gilmore Girls” sweatshirt I knew I had to add it to my Christmas wish list this year! Another small business owner! Win-win!
7) $45—Proper Tee is another favorite company owned by one of my favorite blogs, Chris loves Julia. This Homebody hoodie is my absolute favorite and I wear it way more often than I’ll admit publicly! These are the softest sweatshirts and tshirts!
8) $10—You can never go wrong with a great pair of slippers. I have had these Target Stars Above brand Criss Cross Slippers for over a year. While I’m due for a new pair, I’m super impressed with how well they have held up for just $10. Compared to other brands with a much higher price-tag these are a fun gift for her.
9) $25— Go ahead and snag a TSwift Midnights vinyl! I always add a vinyl or two to my Christmas list. Last year I got this one.
10) $40—There’s a reason this tumbler is on every gift guide and influencers LTK page ever… Stay hydrated and look stylish doing it!
Related : Click Here for Our Complete Holiday Gift Guide 2022
These are my go-to, can’t go wrong items. I hope the ladies in your life (or yourself, ahem) love them!
November 8, 2022
Ready for More?!
ADD YOUR COMMENT
Jump in on the conversation, we read each and every comment!
And if you found this helpful, share with your friends!