As a mom of a busy toddler, running a company, and trying to maintain a regular date night … these are items that I personally love and continually show up on my Christmas wish list year after year.
1) $50 – I have used this yearly prayer journal from Val Marie Paper for years and absolutely love it. This year I’m eyeing the “Rosemary” colorway for my pwn Christmas wish list. Just a tip, buy early! These are prone to sell out! Also, feel great about supporting a small business owner and sweet mama.
2) $20 — This is my absolute favorite candle. While the “cardigan climate” is a seasonal scent, I burn it all year long and love it! The perfect warm apple cinnamon scent. Plus supporting a small business owner is always a win! I get the 8 oz glass jar.
3) $20— A gift that keeps on giving! I love the Magnolia Magazine Subscription, and I always look forward to getting a new magazine in the mail each season. I have gifted this to girlfriends before and it was so fun to hearing from them when they received their magazines, $20 well spent!
Related : Holiday Gift Giving outside the Box
4) $32+— I fell in love with the Spoiled Mama brand when I was pregnant with Madelyn. This is a great buy for any pregnant ladies in your life or post-partum. I am obsessed with the bump gloss. I used it throughout my pregnancy and found it lasted longer and helped my skin better than any other oils I tried. It also smells amazing, like I’ve been to the spa! Post pregnancy, I love the remodeling serum and the indulge sugar scrub. These products feel like a splurge but they last a long time, much better than any of the more “affordable” products I tried.
5) $14+ — Several years ago I started working to replace my personal care and cleaning products with non-toxic products. I started using Herbivore Botanicals for my daily skincare and absolutely love it. My skin feels so healthy and though these products are a bit of a splurge, they last a really long time. My two must-haves are the Pink Clay bar soap and the Phoenix face oil.
6) $36 —I just recently discovered Jessica and love her YouTube content. When I saw this “I’d rather be watching Gilmore Girls” sweatshirt I knew I had to add it to my Christmas wish list this year! Another small business owner! Win-win!
7) $45—Proper Tee is another favorite company owned by one of my favorite blogs, Chris loves Julia. This Homebody hoodie is my absolute favorite and I wear it way more often than I’ll admit publicly! These are the softest sweatshirts and tshirts!
8) $10—You can never go wrong with a great pair of slippers. I have had these Target Stars Above brand Criss Cross Slippers for over a year. While I’m due for a new pair, I’m super impressed with how well they have held up for just $10. Compared to other brands with a much higher price-tag these are a fun gift for her.
10) $40—There’s a reason this tumbler is on every gift guide and influencers LTK page ever… Stay hydrated and look stylish doing it!
These are my go-to, can’t go wrong items. I hope the ladies in your life (or yourself, ahem) love them!
November 8, 2022