Over the past 20 months I have absolutely loved researching and shopping and learning how to love on our girl with intentional, educational, and fun gifts. TBH, I was actually surprised with how much time I’ve spent researching products. I am sure all the parents out there (or soon to be parents) can relate, there are so many products available on the market for the littles it can be overwhelming to choose! Given that money doesn’t grow on trees, we have tried to be very intentional about what we purchase and find a balance between things we need and those we just really like and want.
I have included the tried-and-true products we loved in Madelyn’s first year of life as well as the products we are currently loving now that she’s full on toddler these days! I hope this gift guide helps with honest reviews as you buy for the littles in your life this year.
Want More Ideas? Baby Product Roundups by Age : 0-3 Months, 3-6 Months, 6-9 Months, 9-12 Months.
1) $5+ Books, Books and more books! We have loved board books the most. Lift the flap books are also a favorite but need to be more careful with! Our favorite authors include Ellie Holcomb, Sally Lloyd-Jones, and Nancy Tillman. Our favorite series are the Little People, Big Dreams series and the Little Blue Truck series.
Here are our Top 5 Most Read favorites!
Related : Our Favorite Holiday Themed Children’ Books
2) $166 (on sale) This tricycle was an absolute splurge but we all love it! It has a great handle so even though Madelyn is still learning to peddle we can steer her around. It’s so beautiful (perk) and really well made. I know it will last her for years to come!
3) $90 This Coco Village Grocery Cart has been wonderful. Madelyn used it a lot when she was still learning to walk, it is sturdy even on hardwood floors we didn’t worry about her falling. Now that she’s bigger she loves running around with it and putting all of her treasures inside to take with her.
4) $68 My friend and client Amy gifted us this beautiful play tent. It was easy to assemble, I love the string of star lights included, and high quality material. Madelyn loves going inside to read books and play with toys. Note: You definitely will need some room for this one, it’s not small!! Perfect for a playroom or bonus room! I’ve also heard great things about this cardboard play house as well. This has been on my wish list for a while and a great choice at a more affordable price-point $27.
5) $25 I am a big fan of Plan Toys. They are well made and will last so long. Currently Madelyn is loving this stacking rocket!
6) $89 Ok, these handmade dolls are just so pretty! Cuddle & Kind is a wonderful company, I love their mission and their dolls are absolutely gorgeous. Beautiful colors, high quality material, and intricate designs. I like the regular size 20”. We have Hannah the bunny (she’s beautiful) and Eloise the Elephant (love her!). They just came out with their baby animal series and at $34 I want to buy them all! Currently eyeing the baby lion.
7) $39+ Cannot go wrong with MagnaTiles! Apparently, they’re like brain candy for the tiny tots! I am loving this safari themed set. Can’t go wrong with the classics either!
8) $32 Elevated refrigerator magnets. I’m so in! Not only have I had the honor of working with this sweet company, I am obsessed with their beautiful products! I got these Foam Magnetic letters for Madelyn this year (shh don’t tell her!) in the “Rainbow Dream” colorway!
9) $89 Cuddle + Kind dolls. They are heirloom quality and absolutely gorgeous! A very special gift. We love our Cuddle + Kind dolls, Hannah Bunny and Eloise Elephant are my two favorites!
Beautiful gifts from wonderful companies! I hope the littles in your life enjoy these items as much as our little sunshine has!
November 17, 2022
Ready for More?!
ADD YOUR COMMENT
Jump in on the conversation, we read each and every comment!
And if you found this helpful, share with your friends!